January 21, 2013

Diaper Bag!

This is our Skip Hop diaper bag! We choose this one because of the muted colors so that Tien can carry it ALL THE TIME. It also has nice stroller clips on the side, so it is nice and secure without slipping off the handles! It is more compact than most bulky diaper bags. All openings are easy access with magnetic flaps, and one zipper compartment for important stuff like keys and wallets. I am excited to start compiling items to put inside the diaper bag!! Please stay tuned for "what's inside my diaper bag?" post! I am thinking of sewing a diaper and wipe case bag...this will be another sewing project! Hopefully I have time to make this before the baby comes. If not, I will have to make it in March. It's not like we need to use the diaper bag right away, but it's nice to have everything prepared for a nice outing! 18 more days..

No comments:

Post a Comment