June 17, 2010

Pocky Fever ♥



I heart Pocky. I just down 2 packs of strawberry pocky. Check out how lucky Japanese people are with their pocky vending machine.



I would love to try all the flavours of pocky! For your entertainment I will blog about some interesting flavours!

Brazilian Pudding! Never seen it before! Want to try it. Apparently brazilian pudding is a family relative of creme caramel! Should be tasty.


Check out Pineapple Cream. Weird? Maybe delicious.


While browsing for photos of pocky online, I realize that most flavours are attainable via Amazon . My god, what has the world come to! I will be making a snack purchase from amazon very soon!!

If you're interested in the many flavours of pocky, please check the pocky gallery.
http://www.alde.com/anime/pocky1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment