May 31, 2010

Planetarium Adventure!

Over the weekend we ventured to the Vancouver Space Centre, which turned out to be a rather outdated space museum! Despite all that, we visited a star show at the planetarium and it was awesome! It was like star gazing indoors, very cool! I learned many constellations!


I am an astronaut!





After that we headed to Aberdeen Centre for some dinner, I was craving some mango salad from Tropika Malaysian and Thai Cuisine! So there we went. Mango salad was a tad too spicy, but the Roti was amazing! After we were done eating and about to pay, it came to our attention that the restaurant did not accept VISA, so I gave them a debit card, they said, we only take Mastercard, American Express, and Diner Card... I Was like wtf. So made an awkward exit and got some cash from the ATM. haha. On the way to the parking lot, we stopped at the dried fruit shop, and picked up some dried mango, dried plum, and dried peaches! Dried things are delicious!


There is me waiting patiently for my mango salad, which we forgot to take a picture of!

No comments:

Post a Comment