May 25, 2010

The meaning of traveling

Sure, we all like to travel. Getting to know a different culture, experiencing the hospitality of foreign land, and taking 10 million photos!

For many, traveling is a rare commodity, as it require a load of cash and free time. Those who may be so fortunate to travel have their own reasons. Some like to see the world in a different perspective, because it helps them appreciate and realize that life is truly beautiful. Some travel because they are in search of a place to call home. Many travel to find the missing pieces. For others, traveling is running away from home.

As for me, I travel with the one I love, because I know no matter where I go, he will be there by my side. In the end, it's not about where you go, it's about who you end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment