October 04, 2012

Baby talk

So...IT'S A BOY!!! Such a spoiler alert! It's gonna be a baby boy. We can finally start to make some purchases without having to buy all gender neutral colours. That also means I cannot buy any super frilly hello kitty items...maybe I'll sneak one or two in there :) I didn't know babies were so expensive. With all the things we need to buy! Crib, changing table, stroller, infant seat, clothes, diapers, formula, bottles, and the list goes on and on. My most excited purchase is the stroller! I can't wait to put it together and use it. After some research and serious considerations, we decided on the Baby Jogger City Select. It's a single stroller that can also accommodate a second child. So you can extend the life of this stroller and use it for 2 children! We bought one in red :)

Now I am searching for a nice car seat, here I come Craigslist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment