July 23, 2011

Long Overdue

Harro! I've been slacking off in the blog department. So, what have I been up to lately? I've been really preoccupied with this project 365. In case you are not familiar with project 365, it is taking a photo everyday for a whole year, to document your life, also as a way to use my camera more often. It is really difficult to remember taking a snap every single day! Anyway, I've also been shopping! Bought a pair of wedges at Aldo! I love them :)

I went to Forever 21 the other day, and finally, after much search, found myself in a pair of jean shorts! Just days after I bought the shorts, the sun decided to come out! i guess Mr.Sun wants to see me in some short shorts! I also snatched up 2 tanks for $2.80. Also bought one of those so trendy cropped tshirts with a really cute design :)

Cute~!!!!!

My cousin came to visit for 2 weeks, and she's leaving tomorrow, we will meet again soon I hope. Here's a snap of us!


Also, Las Vegas vacation in 1 week! I am excited. Some people don't see why we go to vegas every year. Well we don't exactly go to vegas to PARTY. We just got there for the relaxing hotel and the shows. We literally just go there because it's easy and it's a nice value for the kind of services you can get! BAHAHA
Here's my newly made tshirt for the EVO convention taking place at Rio in a week.


Anyway! That's me for the past few weeks! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment