March 18, 2011

100% of online purchases today goes towards Japan relief fund!



Today only! March 18th till 11:59PM, all online purchases made on canada.forever21.com or forever21.com 100% of the money will go towards relief fund for Japan!! Let's shop for Japan!

I'm buying 3 items tonight!


Animal print ruffle shirt to bring out my animal instincts.


maxi dress to make myself look super tall.


Mustard colour cardigan to add some sunshine in my wardrobe!

P.S.: Purchases over $60 receive free Canadian shipping :)

1 comment:

  1. hello emilia ;) I found you on lookbook.nu ! I saw ur comment on this lookhttp://lookbook.nu/look/1684581-tinted which says you're selling the Owl bag,,,,, I am wondering if you still have it for sale? fyi im living in Hamilton, Ontario. thanks!

    ReplyDelete