January 18, 2011

Need me a pair of Oxfords





Dark brow, or light brown? I always wanted a pair of oxfords, but never had the opportunity to try them on in a good mood. Now might be a perfect time to purchase them!
These are from orever21.com and are only $29 :)
It'll help me get the purchase over $60, for that free shipping!

Here we go...online purchase time!


Also, these are super cute from Urban Outfitters


On to other things, I heard this song on the radio today, and remember how good it was!


I'll be missing you - Puff Daddy + Faith Evans + 112
Song reminiscing the great Christopher George Latore Wallace, aka Notorious B.I.G
In case you didn't know, the song samples from "Every Breath You Take" by The Police, and Sting owns 100% of the publishing royalties, damn. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment