December 12, 2010

It is almost Christmas


I know you like my hat, I made it :)

Tis' the season to be jolly! Yet I am extremely busy with Christmas hours at the mall, and due to my lack of self-health-awareness, I am having a minor kidney infection. Joy. It's sure a nuisance, and several fevers after I am still suffering from dull pain in my back. Anywho...I hope it gets better, I am a tad worried!

On to more cheerful topics! Christmas shopping! I sure have been doing some christmas shopping, but it seems that shoppers in the shopping malls have not! Come on! What are you doing at a mall! Buy some stuff guys!

December will be filled with so many events! For example, Jay Chou concert! OMG!!!!!!!!
Also, we will try to visit the stanley park twinkly lights! Overall it shall be awesome. Hope everyone has a good and healthy new year!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg, I hope you get better soon. Don't overwork yourself too hard =.= How's the Christmas shopping going?

    ReplyDelete