August 07, 2010

Backstreet's back, alright!



Last night Tien, Jermey, and I were at Rogers Arena with thousands of screaming women!
I would say the Backstreet Boys really imprinted me as a fresh immigrant child! They were my first experience of the boy bands to come, and they were definitely the best of them all! 17 years after the band formed, they are still rocking it! All the women at the concert last night were all dressed up for the boys! There were about 20 guys at the concert! Nevertheless the boys also sang along! It was awesome!

Anyway, I've been living a week without my plastics, also living on $100 cash. So far so good. Since I lost my wallet, I canceled my cards, so I am waiting eagerly for them to arrive in the mail! I was fortunately enough to have my wallet returned to me from a kind citizen!

It's been hard without the plastic, since I wanted to do some online shopping, and buy some Kooza tickets and book a trip. All those things are impossible without a credit card number! Oh how I've become reliant on cards!

Have a good weekend guys!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Your went? OMG You got your empty wallet back?

    ReplyDelete