August 19, 2009

How hot can it get?

It appears the heat must be broken, or someone turned up the heat yesterday. We started to feel a bit hot at 11:30pm, but we did not think much of it. Now it is 2am, and I cannot sleep a wink. I have been awoken by the strange heat. I feel awful. You know that feeling you get when you've got a fever and your whole body is burning up from inside out? This is how I feel. I have a tummy ache, a head ache, throat ache, back ache, and most of all, I feel HOT. So i got out of bed, turn that mother down and turn on the closest thing to air conditioning, the odd looking wall unit of a fan. It is currently on low, I did not want to wake my partners with it running on high. As I can tell, they are also suffering from this heat, opening the windows seemed to have no effect, as tonight it is warm outside. So let's hope this fan will start to work its way in in a couple more minutes, or else I need to be up in 4 hours. Oh please, just shoot me with ice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment