November 15, 2012

Housewife Practice round

So lately I've been staying at home since our store has yet to finish moving, I spend most of my time at home, brushing up on housekeeping skills! Here's what I did today. -Ate breakfast -Watched the morning news -Nap -Did dishes -Cooked lunch -Knit a scarf -Vacuum -Cut up pineapples -Made freshly squeezed orange juice -Laundry -Watch more TV not exactly an eventful day!! But tired nonetheless from doing all the chores! The small tenant inside my belly has been active today, kicking and screaming inside I bet. Don't worry, I want you out of there as much as you want to come out...please stay calm for a few more months..... One of the perks of being at home is a lot of extra time to learn wordpress. I finally got started yesterday, and made some pretty good progress. :) Hopefully this weekend will be nice, I want to do some walking, I desperately need the exercise! Also, I need to think of a gift idea. Tien said he will reward me with a push gift once the baby comes! Please help me think of a gift idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment