November 21, 2012

Black Friday Deals!!!

Are you looking for good deals?!?!

This Friday at your local Home Depot, is a 7' Nobel Fir Pre Lit Artificial Christmas Tree!! 1000 tips with 550 clear lights, for only $79 One day only!!

If you need a Christmas tree, this is the time to buy :)



If you're into arts and craft, Michaels has great sales from Wednesday - Friday, with loads of sales and coupons online. They also take coupons on your mobile phones! Many of the coupons are 25-50% off regular price items, with several coupons 20-30% off entire purchases including sales items (these are subjected to be used between 9:00am - noon)

Also, I recently stumbled upon awesome internet radio! I was searching for some Christmas tunes to listen to while I admire my Christmas tree. Check out Accuradio for a wide selection of genre and awesomeness! I am currently listening to channel "Boy Bands and Blondes" http://old.accuradio.com/player/slipstream/hitkast/101/ Britney Spears - Oops I did it again!!

1 comment:

  1. Whats up are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get
    started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my web site ... appliance repair business names

    ReplyDelete