February 21, 2011

My aresenic

I love TV. Even as a small child, the television was always there for me.

I am a firm believer that TV shows don't have to be good to be enjoyable! As long as you're watching it with good company :)

Here's a list of my arsenic recently
  • Gossip Girl
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • 90210
  • Glee
  • American Idol (I've never followed so many episodes of American Idol before! J.Lo is awesome)
  • My Strange Addiction
  • The Office
  • 30 Rock
  • Family Guy (Only when I can catch it on tv, if not I watch it online)
  • America's Next Top Model (I know a lot of people don't like this show, but goddamnit the photography is sick)
  • The Bachelor (only when taken in small portions)
  • Millionaire Matchmaker
  • Chopped
  • Selling New York
  • House Hunters + House Hunter International
  • TRUE BLOOD! (It returns this summer!)


    Enough about TV, here's what I did over the weekend. Finally took out the D80 for photo opts around town. Tien and I went to brunch at Faubourg in Kerrisdale. Brunch was ok, but I think the afternoon tea would probably have blown us away. We'll be back next time. During brunch we got into a bit of a misunderstanding and the tension was making me sick. It seemed real dramatic too! Good thing we talked it over after brunch and made things clear. It is often so much easier to run away from the situation and stay angry at the other person. But we're better than that! AHAH. After brunch we went to Oakridge Centre, in an attempt to buy stuff, mainly an iPad for Tien. iPad was a no go when he realized it was $600. Fail. Also, you should have seen my outfit yesterday, it was awesome, too bad our DSLR skills have yet need some brushing up. HAHAH. I will be sure to take more photos in the upcoming months guys! Don't you worry!

    Here's a list of things I am in love with at the moment

    Fossil's Vintage Re-issue messenger in canvas


    We saw this at Fossil in Oakridge, pretty cute :)

    Red colour is also to die for


    My oxfords!

    Been wearing them around town!

    Organization aisle at Wal-Mart
    I need to get a small sock drawer for my closet/room renovation! It is currently a mess, so I will spare you the photo.

    Lace, lace, and more lace

    I bought a shirt similar to this style, for only $12.99 at Guildford. Ahh working in a mall has its perks.

    Vegetarian Hoisin Sauce

    We finally founds some in T & T supermarket! The first place we should have looked, but was lazy to!

    and of course, my favourite mister in my favourite photo!

    Love you hunnie.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment