August 04, 2010

hotwire.com



I am a fan of Expeida.ca, as it offers a wide range of hotels, vacation packages, photos, reviews, and deals!

I've been using expedia for years, and still love it. Some of you may be familiar with hotwire.com, a discount travel website! They offer low prices on vacation packages, airfare, hotel, and car rental, but the only catch is that the hotel/airline isn't revealed until you've paid! So you're not given the option to choose specific hotel, trade off is the low prices!

I've always been a bit timid about booking a hotel before seeing some reviews/photos! This time I am feeling a bit more adventurous and I think it'll be fun to book via hotwire.com! It should be a good experience since hotwire.com is managed by Expedia!

I will be checking back and forth from expedia, tripadvisor, and hotwire, to try and figure out which hotel I am booking! I am such a scaredy cat. And I think I just found a package on hotwire.com that is $100 less than on expedia.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment