April 29, 2010

running playlist

I've just loaded my ipod with 37 running songs....!

1. Pyramid - Charice feat. Iyaz
2. Baby - Justin Bieber Feat. Ludacris
3. Replay - Iyaz
4. In my head - Jason Derulo
5. Rude boy - Rihanna
6. Fighter - Christina Aguilera
7. Every little thing she does is magic - The Police
8. Amazed - Lonestar
9. Carry out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
10. Lovefool - Cardigans
11. All I have - J.Lo feat. LL cool J
12. Someone to call my lover - Janet Jackson
13. Foolish games - Jewel
14. Sweat of your brow - Jully Black
15. Broken - Lifehouse
16. Sunshine - Lil Flip feat. Lea
17. Bia Bia - Lil Jon feat. Ludacris
18. I'm afraid of Britney Spears - Live on Release
19. It's gonna be love - Mandy Moore
20. Only hope - Mandy Moore
21. We belong together - Mariah Carey
22. Shake it off - Mariah Carey
23. The climb - Miley Cyrus
24. Scandalous - Mis-Teeq
25. Don't speak - No Doubt
26. Ghetto supastar - Pras Michel feat. odb / Mya
27. Show me love - Robyn
28. Truly madly deeply - Savage Garden
29. Closing time - Semisonic
30. Kiss me - Sixpence None The Richer
31. Picture to burn - Taylor Swift
32. Leaving on a jet plane - Chantal Kreviazuk
33. You'll think of me - Keith Urban
34. Get free- The Vines
35. I will always love you - Whitney Houston
36. So in love with two - Mikaila
37. In the air tonight - Phil Collins
almost forgot my favourite song of the summer!
38. I'm so into you - Fabolous feat. Tamia

wow... typing out the list was by far the most exhausting thing I had to do today! More to be added to the list, of course there will be Michael Jackson!!!!

1 comment: