April 26, 2010

Reetones



You may seen these advertisement recently, either on TV or in your magazines. These are the new creations of Reebok. Shoes that have mini exercising balls on the soles to provide extra workout for your thigh, calf, and bum! The shoes are meant to increase muscle activity in areas that are hard to target with just simple light exercises. So expect to tone up your lower body with these awesome shoes! This is said to be the most expensive advertising campaign of any sportswear manufacture! Target audience of female 40 years old and under. Seems like the campaign is working...as I make my way to the nearest sportchek and try some on. I already tried on its flip flop sandal version, but expects the sneaker version to be more useful. Wait until I get my feet on these babies, I will soon have a toned ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment