February 10, 2010

What it means to be in a Chinese Dress

I just ordered some contacts, so you will soon see my eyes! Made an appointment today to give blood for Friday :) Going shopping/girly talk with yna tomorrow at richmond center. I hope to purchase an Olympic tshirt tomorrow, to wear on Friday while I watch the opening ceremonies. Friday will be busy! As I give blood in the morning, I shall come home, prepare my mac & cheese, then off to potluck! It's chinese new year this weekend, and I was scouting the town for a hot red chinese dress. I had no luck finding a reasonable priced one that fitted me. So, I might need to go to Asia and get one custom made! We will see, as I venture into Parker Place tomorrow :) Wish me luck on becoming Chinese! I really want a Chinese dress :(

No comments:

Post a Comment