November 30, 2009

Things I want to eat everyday.

Veggie chips! 365 Everyday Value™ Veggie Chips by Whole Foods.

I recently came into contact with these, and boy, are they yum. Baked, not fried, meaning I can eat the whole bag, right?



Combos Cheddar Cheese Cracker


I used to eat these when I was little! They don't sell them in Canada, except this one time I found it in a convenience store, but they no longer have it. They are available through Amazon.com



Flan by Jell-O, or otherwise known as creme caramel.


You can make yumyum custard dessert in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your own home! I usually find these at Seattle's nicer Safeways, but they are usually sold out/out of stock. They can also be bought in bulk on Amazon.com



Tzy-Lu Chocolate


Comes in three flavours, strawberry, coffee, butterscotch chocolate. My favourite is the strawberry one. These can be found only in Asia. I haven't seen them around in Vancouver yet. Yna is bringing some back from Asialand!! Hopefully!


I am really hungry now. Bahhh.

4 comments:

  1. hm.
    tzi-lu aint showing
    u happy chipery

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf u went Whole Foods without me ?!! -0-~ how darrrrrre u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those chips! They're sooo good! And the flan Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember walking around Seattle in search for the flan jello o.O . lol. I can't believe you're still obsess with these :)

    ReplyDelete