November 21, 2009

clean freak

So over the last 2 weeks, I've been on a cleaning frenzy. First got rid of my bookshelf, then got rid of useless books, then sorted out the closet, and bam. Now I have buckets and boxes and bags of items to donate. Time to call big brothers. By the way, who knows where I can go and recycle old computers, monitors and electronics?

I need a couple of things to keep me occupied in my spare time. Want to start reading a couple of books from my booklist, get matching lamps for my room, and perhaps an awesome reading chair to put by the window? Sigh, I can't breathe properly because there is so much dust inside me.

1 comment:

  1. Value Village says you can donate old computer monitors at the Bottle Depot! Apparently they take it, but I haven't tried it yet! And Value Village also takes electronics! :)

    ReplyDelete